This fast and EASY Asian Shrimp Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing is full with all of your favourite flavors, crunchy veggies and contemporary herbs that may be simply made in simply minutes!
I hope you all are prepared for one of many best meals you’ll ever make.
Significantly this Asian shrimp salad might be thrown collectively in simply minutes and is filled with so many nice flavors! I used to be impressed to make this after a number of days of having fun with this leftover Asian Rooster Salad that I had made for my lunches final week. I’m totally obsessed with the ginger sesame dressing and at all times prefer to make a double batch for varied salads all week so I believed why not attempt it on this recipe!
The marinade that goes on this shrimp jogs my memory a lot of the firecracker shrimp I at all times see in native eating places they usually style SO good that I may actually simply eat all of them on their very own! That being stated, when you didn’t wish to make a salad, this shrimp would make a implausible appetizer when throwing a celebration or having folks over!
The wonderful thing about this salad is that it may be loved heat or chilly so leftovers are after all a MUST! To prepare dinner the shrimp, I merely baked them within the oven for about 5 minutes till cooked via (however you possibly can after all prepare dinner them any approach you want) then tossed them with a tangy chili sauce. You guys this sauce is LEGIT sooo scrumptious and tremendous easy too! All I used for it was the leftover ginger sesame dressing from my Asian rooster salad and combined it with some chili paste and a bit of lime juice – BOOM. Simple, scrumptious and excellent for lunches this week I at all times use a mason jar for my dressings as a result of I can simply add all my substances, shake to mix and the jar is ideal for storing the dressing till I’m able to make my salad.
If you happen to do desire this salad chilly then you possibly can at all times simply buy pre-cooked shrimp on the retailer and toss it with this sauce. I imply I’m ALL about comfort so on busy weeks I’ll do that once I need one thing fast that’s tasty but with little effort. No disgrace right here, do what works greatest for you!
For the salad, I simply used a mix of shredded cabbage, carrots, and sliced sugar snap peas since I like an excellent crunch. I additionally tossed in some chopped cilantro and mint which actually added a complete new degree of taste and freshness! Be happy so as to add in some leafy inexperienced lettuce or romaine to this salad too, I promise you couldn’t mess this up when you tried.
Hope you all take pleasure in this straightforward Asian shrimp salad and don’t neglect to tag me on Instagram when you make this! Simply use the hashtag #eatyourselfskinnyrecipe in order that I can see all of your scrumptious meals
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp chili paste
- three Tbsp ginger sesame dressing (see beneath)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- three cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 cups shredded pink cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup contemporary cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp contemporary mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lowered sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp contemporary ginger, peeled and minced
- ¼ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- three Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- Toss shrimp with olive oil on a big baking sheet and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes, till shrimp are pink and cooked via. Take away from oven and put aside.
- To make the ginger sesame dressing, mix all substances in a small jar with a sealed lid and shake nicely till mixed. I additionally use this jar to retailer any additional dressing to make use of for the week.
- To make the sauce for the shrimp, whisk collectively chili paste, three tablespoons of the ginger sesame dressing and lime juice. Add cooked shrimp and toss to mix; put aside.
- For the salad, mix shredded cabbage, carrots, snap peas, cilantro and mint in a big bowl and toss with the additional ginger sesame dressing. High with cooked shrimp and revel in!
- If making this salad for lunches, retailer the dressing in a sealed jar and drizzle over salad simply earlier than consuming so salad stays contemporary.